Monday, May 30, 2011

Redecorating Part V - Lampshades


Bexley's room needed a little simple re-doing of it's own, so when I saw this lampshade on pinterest (oh how I am addicted to pinterest), I made one for her. I used paper instead, because I'm lazy and would have rather used a paper punch instead of cutting fabric for days (someday I will own a silhouette).


And I am obsessed with these coffee filter lampshades! I did mine in a more straight-lines-all-the-way-around pattern, but either way, they are so fluffy and fun! Now I just have to get to our new home so I can spray paint the bases, I'm thinking yellow or grey...




The before picture, can you see it all the way in the back corner?



His and mine...they did take FOREVER and he is not so fond of how careful he thinks he has to be it with it now, but he deals with it because I love them!



No comments: