Monday, May 9, 2011

The Re-Decorating Itch: Part I

I don't know if it's more of an itch to move or just to re-decorate, but Landon said no more new decorations until we move, so now I'm itching for both! This was the best before picture, since I forgot to take one before I started the project. I had to bring the wreath hanger into the house because I put potted flowers on the front porch for the summer. So then I needed a new wreath to hang from it. So I took the yellow flowers in the vase on the dresser in this picture:
And turned them into this:


And here is where they now sit:


I just plucked them off and hot glued them to a straw wreath. Total project cost: $1.50 (the cost of the wreath). Next up, what to do with the other potted flower arrangement from the entertainment center.

No comments: