Friday, November 5, 2010

The Last of It

Decided to add a few more last minute projects to send off last week. Another purse...

Another carseat canopy...(bsu colors as requested)

Little boys' ties...
(Note - not sure I'll ever have the motivation to do these again. When I say I love sewing, I love sewing with a machine, not slip stitching, it's my very least favorite. Though I did enjoy learning a new slip stitch that she recommends for the back of the tie. These were just too time-consuming for me for such a "little" project, but a good "something to do while I watch my shows" project.)

And some baby legs...
(Could these be easier? Everyone has always told me they're so easy, but I've just never gotten around to trying them until last week, holy crapola, easiest project on earth:
Buy long socks.
Cut bottom of socks off (save to use for flowers on later project).
Fold unfinished edge under.
Sew hem.
DONE!
And the final pile. Now if only it will arrive just in the nick of time. I sent it on Friday, she told me it would take 7 business days...do you think it will make it by this coming Friday afternoon?!

No comments: