Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bexley's Birthday Gifts

Bexley has been in serious need of a cart/highchair cover for when we're out and about. Her absolute favorite place is the grocery store so she can wave and talk to everyone. But when she's not waving or talking she's touching and licking the cart. I sanitize the cart, but I just can't handle it anymore!


I used this pattern, but only followed about half the instructions. I didn't use fusible fleece, sorry, she doesn't need padding. I also did do the buckle or velcro, I just didn't think it was necessary. So without all that to do, it was a piece of cake, once I read through all the mumbo jumbo!

She has also completely grown out of her baby towels. We were given a towel like this for her baby shower and I love it so much that I thought I'd make her another one for her special day. Loved this lady's tutorial!

No comments: