Saturday, December 18, 2010

Audrey's Blanket

I think I'm the luckiest girl on earth living next to a Joann's that's moving to a bigger location. Practically the whole store is an additional 33% off right now. But awhile ago the clearance fabric was an additional 50% off plus I used a 10% off my entire purchase coupon and took the last of the bolt to get even more off and ended up with TONS of fabric for under $20.

Some of which I used to make this blanket for one of Bex's greatest friends.

These are the easiest little blankets to make. I used fleece on the underside and decided to make my own binding since I couldn't find the color I really wanted, but I really struggle with corners...oh well.

To hold it all together and keep from shifting I sewed on some fabric flowers at each corner.

And done, it took me less than two nap sessions, sweet!

No comments: