Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shower Curtain

We have some surprise visitors coming this weekend so I've been trying to get some things finished to help our little apartment out. Poor Bexley's bathroom has really been lacking. I bought this turquoise/aqua color fabric last summer for dirt cheap, but it wasn't quite enough to make a full shower curtain. So I found some more dirt cheap fabric in brown (to match the rug) and made it all work!

Too bad the bathroom is in such an awkward position that it's hard for me to get a good picture.

I really love all the cute shower curtain rings with something decorative on the end, but again, I'm too cheap to pay three times as much for them. Instead I added some little rosettes where the rings attach to give it the same kind of look.

1 comment:

kiki comin said...

cute. too cute. my new place doesn't have a place for shower curtains, but i will have to bookmark this one for later.:)