Friday, September 17, 2010

Flowers

My sisters and I were a little obsessed about making new flower clips when I went home last month. We tried some rosettes.


Some satin & tulle.

And a couple of bows.

Then, I came back to Ohio and met the cutest couple at church with a little girl the same age as Bexley with the cutest little felt flower on her head. I was so excited to be bff's with this family only to find out they were only visiting from Boston for the weekend. I've been DESPERATE for crafting friends so I just decided to start my own monthly craft night and invite everyone here I've met...so we made the cute felt flowers this week and I can't wait to put them on Bexley's cute little head.

1 comment:

kiki comin said...

love your flowers. wish you were here so we could flower together.